Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, bloody Monday....

Where I would love to be....

Another week has begun. I'm not sure I'm ready for it... Well too late- Monday has been and almost gone...

Other than a practical joke at work, the day was as boring as every other..
My work mates decided they would rearrange the letters on my keyboard- resulting in the below...Real CLOWNS aren't they??!?! Can you see it??


So another day awaits us...What shall it bring? Can there be a break in the darkness, just a glimpse of light would be nice- it has been far too long...

1 comment:

  1. Your work sounds like a fun place to be. Your blog page looks amazing. It looks like you know what your doing on here. Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm sorry to read that you suffer from a mental illness but like you said it doesn't define you. I do hope life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete